Tuesday, November 8, 2011

7.4 Earthquake in Japan


This is my home footage of the April 9 aftershock that happened in Tohoku..again. Those poor people cant get a break from nature =( For us in Tokyo, it ended up being a 4.0M, not as big as the last one but disturbing in that it lasted over 2 minutes! most small quakes only last about 30 seconds. For those who are living on or near the pacific plate fault line I urge you to get an emergency kit together and prepare for a long bumpy ride. 2011 is shaping up to be the year of Earthquakes globally. Sorry but my captions got screwed up during this video so you cant read all of them. They basically say everything that was in my review up above though. The alarm you hear at the beginning is a alarm system tied to my husbands cell phone that is connected Japans meteorological agency.

Low Price City Mini Baby Jogger Double Cordless Rechargeable Mowers For Sale Good Bargain Medela Tubing




1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I am really glad I have found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is really annoying. A good blog with exciting content, this is} what I need. Thanks for keeping this website, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    DC Women's Craft 12 Pant

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links